Having trouble logging in? Here's more information on the most common issues:
I can't remember the username I used.
- Try logging in to your account using your account email address and password.
- If your password is not working, request a new password by selecting the Forgot Password link and entering your email address in our password reset form. Upon doing that BlogBells will send you a password reset link to the provided email address.
- If our system can't find your email address, you may be entering the wrong one.
I can't remember the email address I used.
- Try having your password sent to another email address you may have and then checking all your email inboxes. We'll send instructions for resetting your password to the account's email address.
I've lost access to the email I used when I signed up.
- Unfortunately, if you've forgotten your password and lost access to your account email, we're unable to release the BlogBells account to you. We understand this can be frustrating, but this policy is meant to make sure BlogBells accounts don't fall into the wrong hands. However you are welcome to create a new account!
I requested a new password reset, but it isn't arriving in my email inbox.
- Be sure to check your junk or spam filters on your email inbox. Many small domains filter our emails.
- If you are requesting a password reset by email, but it isn't arriving, please email us at BlogBells@BlogBells.com.
I'm receiving the password reset emails but I still can't login!
- You might want to try again as the links in those emails are time-sensitive. Be sure you haven't copied and pasted any extra spaces if you copy the link.
- If you can, try logging in from a different browser or operating system to check to see if it's an issue with your computer or browser.
- Make sure your browser accepts cookies. Before saving your new password, you should also try clearing your browser's cache.
- Still not working? Please email us at BlogBells@BlogBells.com.
I try to log in and I get a "locked out" error message.
- Those locks will clear on their own.
I just made a new account, but haven't been able to log in yet.
- Make sure your signup was successful. You can also check for your new account by browsing to the profile. If the problem persists please email us at BlogBells@BlogBells.com.
- If it looks like you didn't create an account, you can sign up again.
- If you did create a new account but can't log in, you can request a new password from the Forgot Password link. Be sure to check your spam and junk folders too for our password email. If you still can't log in, please email us at BlogBells@BlogBells.com for further assistance.
My Account is Compromised/Hacked and I Can't Log In!
- If you think you've been hacked and you're unable to log in with your username and password, please take the following two steps:
Request a password reset
- Reset your password by requesting an email from the ‘Forgot password’ link on the top right hand corner. BlogBells sends password reset links to the provided email address.
Contact support if you still require assistance
- If you still can't log in, contact us by submitting a Support request. Please choose "Hacked or phished account" as the subject of your email request. Be sure to use the email address you associated with the hacked BlogBells account; we'll then send additional information and instructions to that email address. Include both your username and the date you last had access to your account and send your email to Blogbells@blogbells.com.
Where is my post?
- Posts that have been published will be made available under the categories you selected. If you still cannot see it
- a. Select the published posts tab in your profile and verify it has been published if you do not see it there then it has not been published or may have not been saved at all.
- b. Check under the various tabs (Text, Photo, Audio or Video) on your profile page.
How do I change my profile setting?
- Select your name form the top left hand corner and select ‘Account Setting’ tab and change the display options. Private – Friends- Registered Users –Public. You can select who can see your profile/posts that have not been published.
- Please note selected published blogs will be viewable by all.
Report any violation by emailing us at BlogBells@blogbells.com